Orange/Blue Indicating Silica Gel Desiccant

Orange/Blue Indicating Silica Gel Desiccant

The orange indicating silica gel in this mix will gradually turn green as it absorbs moisture, eventually turning dark green once the silica gel has reached 60-70% of its adsorption capacity, making it easy to tell when the silica gel needs to be replaced or reactivated – unlimited reactivation cycles are possible.

Chat Now

Product Details

The orange indicating silica gel in this mix will gradually turn green as it absorbs moisture, eventually turning dark green once the silica gel has reached 60-70% of its adsorption capacity, making it easy to tell when the silica gel needs to be replaced or reactivated – unlimited reactivation cycles are possible.


The indicating silica gel consists of 90% silica gel; the remaining 10% is always blue indicating silica gel. Indicating silica gel bags are only 10% indicating silica gel for two reasons: 1) a 10% indicating silica gel content is enough of a color change indicator to be easily viewed through the bag’s polyethylene side; 2) indicating silica gel is more expensive than non-indicating silica gel.


Indicating silica gel changes color:

Orange → Green


image007image009


Blue → Pink

image003image005

company office

company



Established in 1998, Chunwang is well-known as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of orange/blue indicating silica gel desiccant in China. During the past two years, we have introduced advanced equipment and technology into our factory. Please be free to buy our cheap products made in China.
Hot Tags: orange/blue indicating silica gel desiccant, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, made in China, cheap
Previous:Square Round Shape Fiber Desiccant For Medicines Use Next:600ml Eco-friendly Home Moisture Absorbing Desiccant

Inquiry

You Might Also Like