We are a manufacturer of desiccants over 18 years. Our products have been exported to the EU, Australia ,The USA and Germany and won good reputations among our clients.
Your specific enquiry can also be satisfied as we have our own R&D department and our own factory.
1. It will adsorb up to 34% of its own weight in water vapour. This adsorption efficiency is approximately 30 greater than typical desiccant clays, making silica gel the preferred choice where weight or efficiency are important factors.
2. It has an almost indefinite shelf life if stored in airtight conditions.
3. It can be regenerated and reused if required. Gently heating silica gel will drive off the adsorbed moisture
and leave it ready for reuse.
4. It is a very inert material, it will not normally attack or corrode other materials and with the exception of
strong alkalis and hydrofluoric acid is itself resistant to attack.
5. It is non-flammable.
6. It is most frequently and conveniently used packed in a breathable sachet or bag. These are available in a wide range of sizes suitable for use with a wide range of applications.Established in 1998, Chunwang is well-known as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of 1g/2g/5g/10g absorbing moisture in China. During the past two years, we have introduced advanced equipment and technology into our factory. Please be free to buy our cheap products made in China.