50g humidity absorber with refill bag is a powerful moisture absorbent, which helps to solve the mildew problem caused by high humidity in the air. The special water absorbent particles in the hygroscopic bag can remove the damage to clothes and valuables caused by the mildew and humid phenomena caused by excess water. It can also block the contact of fungi and bacteria with humid air in air, and destroy their growth environment and prevent mildew.
|Product name||450g humidity absorber with refill bag|
|Net weight||350g, 450g, 1000g or customized|
|Raw Material||Calcium chloride granule+Fragrance granule|
|Size||16cm*14.2cm, 11cm*22cm or customized|
|Package||Poly bag or customized|
|Applications||Chest, cabinet,bedroom, kitchen,warehouse,office, vehicles, etc|
|Shelf life||Placed in dry, normal condition, keep sealed 3 years|
|Certification||ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, BSCI, MSDS, RoHS, DMF|
|Payment||TT, L/C, PayPal, trade assurance, western union|
1. Established in 1998, Chunwang has become a public company from a small factory after 20 years’ development with high speed. We are a professional manufacturer and specialized in producing industrial and household desiccants, dehumidifiers, fragraces and cleaners.
2. We have modernized workshop and production line, advanced laboratory, dust-free plant, clean and tidy warehouse, and top sample room. And we have certificates of ISO9001 and ISO14001 in 2005. And we have passed the factory inspection of Watsons and BSCI in 2014.
3. Our company has a strong will to be the leader of absorption products &air freshener items in near future.
1) What is DMF? Why is it banned by the EU?
DMF, also called dimethyl fumarate, has the characteristics of low toxicity, high efficiency and broad-spectrum antibacterial activity. It has a special antibacterial effect on mold.
DMF was most often used as preservatives and bactericides in producing, storage and transport of leather, footwear and textiles, etc.
DMF can cause skin allergy, acute eczema and burns.
On May 15, 2012, Official Journal of the European Union issued directive (EU) No 412/2012, requiring Member States to ensure that articles or any parts thereof containing DMF in concentrations shall not be placed on the market.
2) Can Absorbking desiccant be reused after drying?
As disposable desiccant, Absorbking desiccant cannot be reused after drying. Please directly discard after use.
3) You have said your desiccant will be gel-like after the absorption, but why it become liquid?
Absorbking desiccant will be different appearance in the process of absorption, in the beginning it is powder, then it will become liquid, later will be half gel-like, and finally it will be totally gel-like.
4) Is Absorbking desiccant safe to use?
The main ingredients of Absorbking desiccant are calcium chloride and amylopectin, so it is harmless to people and environment according to correct usage.
5) Does it need to replace the desiccant after unwrapping the package for some certain reasons (such as goods inspection)?
Tests prove that The main ingredients of Absorbking desiccant are calcium chloride and amylopectin, so it is harmless to people and environment according to correct usage. desiccant absorbs up to 300% of its own weight and continues to function till its saturation level. In goods inspection part or before shipment, the absorption rate is 50% or so and operation staff reseals the poly bag as soon as possible, it doesn’t have to change or add new desiccant. Simply stated, that means for a product need of longer storage life, it will be better to increase the desiccant usage.
Established in 1998, Chunwang is well-known as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of 450g humidity absorber with refill bag in China. During the past two years, we have introduced advanced equipment and technology into our factory. Please be free to buy our cheap products made in China.